WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We are certified by the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers.
- We come to you and work with you in your dog's natural environment. Lessons can be done at your home, or at a public place where you would like your dog to visit and behave.
- You receive an individualized training plan & detailed notes emailed to you after every lesson. We know how hard it is to remember everything new you are learning, so we make sure you have the tools to be successful.
- You have access to the trainer throughout the process. Your questions will be answered immediately, and your improvements will be celebrated with you.
- We will listen to what you want and how you like to do things, and help you reach your goals through understanding what your dog is telling you with his body language and behaviors, and teaching you how to effectively communicate what you want to him.
- We want training to be a good experience for all involved. We look forward to helping you progress through the training process, and we want you and your dog to look forward to the lessons. Training using positive reinforcement is both effective and fun.
- We specialize in high energy/hyper dogs, adolescent dogs, fearful dogs, and the behaviors that go along with them: jumping, biting, barking, stealing and leash aggression. We have helped many people who were unsuccessful in previous attempts to train their dogs.